16 февруари 2011 г.

Black and Grey

This is the outfit which I wore today. I made these pictures for 5 minutes, because it was very cold outside and I hurry to put on a coat. Then I went to the university for practice exercise in Microbiology and I was very cold even with a coat. Until two days ago the weather was fairly warm and sunny, but since yesterday it is windy, very cold and snowflakes fall from time to time. I can only hope that the sun will appear again and this terrible icy wind will stop.


Scarf - Tally Weijl / Cardigan - New Yorker / Leather pants - Fishbone

7 коментара:

Z--- каза...

loove your booties!!xx

www.zscloset.blogspot.com

Francesca каза...

wow i love the volume of your hair! amazing!

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

Erica Wark каза...

I love those ankle boots! and that slouchy sweater is just beautiful!

I'm your NEWEST follower! I hope you will visit me and follow me back!

xx Erica

www.ericawark.com

Sandra Leiva каза...

You look great, I love sweaters mixed with leggins and heels! And lovely ring! X.

Десислава Валентинова каза...

thanks, girls :))

Amira каза...

Like your hair) Great blog! follow you) Follow me?

Jay каза...

I love this! So chic :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...