22 февруари 2011 г.

Falling snowflakes

It's snowing again here in Bulgaria. It is cold and gloomy outside but the falling snowflakes are adorable and really beautiful. All trees are covered with sparkling white livery and I feel like I am in a snow-white wonderland!! It keeps me in good mood despite low temperatures, humidity and cold winds.
 These pictures are from Saturday while I was still in Vratsa. It had just started to snow. My boyfriend and I went out to drink something warm and he made some pictures of me, of course. :))) I'm wearing my new cape from Stradivarius which I found on sale last week. 
At the same time began the new week at the university for me, full with tests and examinations. So now I begin to study..
Share:

14 коментара

  1. such a fabulous outfit! i love all black :-)

    <3 megan
    http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Love the all black and those boots are killer!! Come visit my blog and maybe we can follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Awesome boots! Nothing better than an all black attire, you look so gorge!


    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Can I have that cape coat? haha I love it


    xoxo, Great post! Thanks for sharing,
    Follow me and I'll follow you!
    Toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
    Visit and enter Best Dressed for March!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. love these photos! great outfit :) following xx

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. The boots are so cool!

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Love your boots!!!!!

    xo miss salazar

    http://misssalazarfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig