2 февруари 2011 г.

Holiday shopping


These pictures are from December- a few days before Christmas Eve. My boyfriend and I went to do some holiday shopping in the last minutes. This year we decided each of us to choose his own present and that is why we went shopping together. The mall was decorated amazing and I really wanted to make some pictures in front of this huge and shiny Christmas tree. The main reason for this is that I truly love Christmas and all the traditions associated with this holiday. I can even say I'm a little crazy and obsessive about this theme. I adorn the Christmas tree for hours and all the rooms home with any Christmas decorations, cards, candles and lights. But I do not think there's anything wrong with that, because during this time of the year we all gather together to celebrate the holiday. And maybe we are getting a little better, more generous and much happier.. so a little more Christmas spirit is not redundant. And I even have it in plenty.
I spent Christmas with my closest and beloved people and I hope everyone had the same.

 Hat - New Yorker / Coat - Pull & Bear / Harem pants - Calliope / Boots - Paolo Botticelli
Share:

1 коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig