15 февруари 2011 г.

Presents





"Some people care too much, I think it's called love."
Winnie the Pooh

These are the gifts that I received at Valentine's Day from my boyfriend. First I got this cute little Winnie the Pooh in the evening before the feast, together with this cute card with teddy bear and heart. And the message inside the card was even more sweet and nice and warm my soul. The next day I received this heart balloon with the words "I love you". Isn't it just wonderful?! I think so!! I hope you all have received precious gifts from your loved ones.

P.S. These photos are taken on 14 February in the morning and I still wear my pajamas. :))

 
Share:

10 коментара

  1. thats so sweet!!! cute blog, follow me too!

    cheers,
    renata

    scorpiondisco.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Lovely blog and beautiful pictures!!!

    WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

    You are welcome to visit my blog too! Kisses:))

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Pooh always says something sweet! <3 your hair is beautiful =D

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Sweeet post!
    The first pic is sooo cute!^^
    xoxo
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. You're so cute, I like your make-up:) What about following each other, let me know:)

    lifiquitemagazine.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. nice pictures :)


    follow me at:
    www.miikax3.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. thanks for your lovely comment dear :)

    very nice blog..wonderful pictures :))

    hope you have an amazing day!


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Честит Св. Валентин на патерица! хаха

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig