11 февруари 2011 г.

Sun shines in my eyes




This week started another semester at the university. For me it was extremely tiring five days. Today is Friday and I'm completely exhausted and really glad that the work week is over. The only thing I want now is to rest although the weather is quite nice and the sun shining merrily. Of course I can not wait to see my boyfriend, who arrives tomorrow.
This is the outfit which I wore today.
It is very comfortable. And I really love this brown cardigan.

Sweater - Mango / Cardigan - Terranova / Pants - Bershka / Boots - Paolo Botticelli
Share:

12 коментара

  1. Nice outfit! A good mix of autumn colours. I'm sure studying can tire you out quickly! But glad your boyfriend is going to come and cheer you up!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Hello beautiful!I love this outfit!Pass to my blog and tell me what you think, I also accept constructive criticism, of course:)
    Anna
    http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig