26 март 2011 г.

Saturday at the Zoo


Today my boyfriend and I went to the zoo. The weather was wonderful- warm and sunny.. Perfect time for walking, taking pictures of us and other animals. :)) I was really excited to see the peacock. Luckily he courted a female peacock and I had a chace to see his amazing train. This is one thing that everyone should see even once in his life. Other fascinating thing for me was to see various big cats - a jaguar, a leopard, a tiger, a black panther, a lynx and a female lion with her two little whelps. For a few minutes I watched them playing with one another - they were sooo cute!! :)) Of course I was very happy to see my d-d-dear friend Winnie the Pooh, who really enjoyed all the attention. There are even one Himalayan Bear called Dessy just like me. :)) Unfortunately we couldn'd see the elephant because it was already too late.. Anyway it was amazing day!! Hope all of you had great Saturday like me!! 

P.S. Tommorow I show you what I wore today at the zoo. So stay tuned.. :)) 


5 коментара:

Natasha Spring каза...

Sooooo beautiful and bright pictures!!!! :))) Amazing day!))

Nelah каза...

I love visiting the zoo. Oh my goodness, that peacock is really showing off..so beautiful. You and your boyfriend look lovely together.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Fashion Fabrice каза...

Nice pictures! Love the last two the most, really beautiful!!:)

Love,
FashionFabrice

CessOviedo каза...

Oh wow haven't been to a zoo in so long, great pictures, love those peacoks! Your outfit was perfect for the zoo, very safari, love the jewelry!

<3 Cess O.
The Outfit Diaries

Roberta каза...

great pics!!! ;)

http://roberta-withlove.blogspot.com/

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...