4 март 2011 г.

Where is the Spring?



It is really cold here - more than in February or in January. And I am not taken any new pictures soon, but beside the awful weather I don't have a lot of free time to do this. I hope very soon to have time, cause I want to show you a lot of new outfits. They are for warmer weather and now I will freeze if I wear them.. So I have no choice till the spring comes. I can't wait anymore but despite my hopes the weather is getting colder and colder every single day!! :(
These pictures are taken in the apartment of my boyfriend's parents. And you have already seen this outfit here.

1 коментара:

Señorita каза...

Great hair do :) I love when my hair is big too ;)

Follow me @:
http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...