22 април 2011 г.

International Earth Day


Today is a International Earth Day. It also is the first day of Easter holidays. The weather was awesome all day long.. so my boyfriend and I decided to take a little trip around our home town. We took a lot of pictures and had an amazing time together. For the occasion I put on my new favorite sweatshirt with Minnie Mouse and my pink Converse sneakers. It was one of those days when you are happy that you are alive and can see all this beauty. I hope that you had a wonderful day just like me. :))
Sweatshirt - Terranova / Sneakers - Converse

Share:

16 коментара

  1. The last pic is so cute, you look so great on the last post too !

    lifiquitemagazine.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. that sweater is so cute!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. cute shirt! great photo composition. glad that you had such a lovely day! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. you look Great!

    i have a new post maybe you can check?

    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
    everyday a new post.

    Xo mirjam

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Your outfit is so adorable!! Nice pics and great hair!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. I love your header! And I like your sweater, I love Mickey and Minnie Mouse!

    A kiss from Spain!
    Check out my blog :)
    http://jesuispalomaetpoint.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Thanks for the comment, you have a great blog!
    You look amazing with the Minnie :) Love the combination with the converse!
    We could follow each other if you like!
    xx



    http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig