14 май 2011 г.

Tommy's Trench


Just like one of my favorite perfumes Tommy's girl, here is Tommy's Trench. It is my last purchase and I'm already in love with it.
Today the weather was amazing (finally!!), so my boyfriend and I spend the whole day outside.. Walking in the park, drinking coffee and eating pizza in one cute little Italian restaurant, which is located on the square named Giuseppe Garibaldi. There is also a monument to him. So for a couple of hours I felt like I'm in Italy. :))
It was a wonderful day for me and I'm hoping that yours was wonderful too.

Scarf - vintage / Glasses - Mango / Trench -Tommy Hilfiger / Belt- Tally Weijl / Polo-neck shirt - Terranova / Skirt - Stradivarius / Boots - Paolo Botticelli

6 коментара:

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} каза...

Lovely dress and scarf! Love those sunglasses too, amazing outfit.

xo
Rachel

Tristana каза...

Ти си много красива, Десислава. И аз като си име

www.moitristana.com
www.moitristana.com

Irene каза...

Wow! I love the trench.

<3 Irene
Couture Petite Fashion Blog

Lindsay каза...

i love a nice trench coat! you look so cute and preppy in yours :)

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

Tanja-Mia каза...

Love your blog, so lovely pictures! Follow me : )

Sianna каза...

Разкошен тренч и много стилна визия. Чантата също е готина.

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...