19 май 2011 г.

White-drawn mettle


This is my first outfit with these white shoes. They look amazing, don't they? :))
I tried a little bit different style from my usual, but I think that I really liked the result. What do you say about it?
The exams are coming.. so really soon I'll be studying at home from early in the morning to late in the evening.. :(
But after that I'll be free for two and a half months. So I'm gonna think about this wonderful time than the terrified exams.

Glasses - Mango / T-shirt - Terranova / Harem pants - Calliope / Earrings - Bijou Brigitte / Shoes - my new babies (from some Bulgarien label)

17 коментара:

Natasha Bazooka каза...

Wow!!! Your look is so cool!!! :) I like all details of it!

Десислава Валентинова каза...

Thank you :))

Andrea каза...

great pants and shoes!

songbird каза...

great outfit..i think i have seen you in lookbook?
visit/follow me
http://flysongbird.blogspot.com

Rachel {Da Paura ♥} каза...

You are so gorgeous!! I adore your hair and those white shoes are amazing! Love the pants too!

xo
Rachel

margaritats каза...

gorgeous outfit!!!
follow you now!!

Mery каза...

NICE OUTFIT....
http://meryfreefashion.blogspot.com

Xaviera каза...

so sweet thanks !

Rachel каза...

I luv your shoes and your earrings!!

Racheldanielle-l.blogspot.com

Sabrina каза...

love those pants ;-)
x

C & M каза...

I love the outfit! and the shoes are perfect!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Десислава Валентинова каза...

thank you, girls :))

Ida каза...

I love this outfit! Thanks for stopping by :)

Taj Acosta каза...

The new shoes look fabulous girl! great outfit! xo

Nutella каза...

Those earrings are just awesome and you look very nice!

xoxo
Natella

Passion for art and fashion

Hayley каза...

I love these pants! I also love how your hair always as so much volume. Love it =)

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

Ivanina каза...

Много добре съчетан аутфит! Харесва ми ;-)

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...