13 юли 2011 г.

All white


It was one of those days when you just hanging around, drinking coctails (in my case Mojito.. mmm yummy) and maybe going for a pizza later.. :)) How's going your summer till now?
I choose total white outfit for today with just a little red touch. I also tied my hair because of the hot weather outside and I actually liked the result.What do you think?

P.S. Can you see my tan? ;)) 
It seems that these days sunbathing at the roof and at the pool are working for me.

 Glasses - Mango / T-shirt - Pull & Bear / Pants - Terranova
Share:

18 коментара

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! please come back and visit again!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Your shirt and shoes are amazing!
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija

    withlovelucija.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Vsichko izgledga idealno - ot snimkite do outfita!

    Teodora
    teodoraslookbook.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. I love all the white. I'm not sure about the top but everything else is adorable. :) And that pizza looks awesome :X I'm jealouss.

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. You look very pretty in that all white outfit! Loved it ;)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    xo

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. All white attires are perfect for summer, your tee is so pretty! Loved the pop of red ;)

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. What a fantastic t-shirt. Loving the colors of this outfit.
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Moi aussi j'aime Paris hihi! et ton blog aussi.
    bisous bisous
    http://petit-oiseau-fougasse.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Love your outfit ! You are such an inspiration. Love you blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    XO,
    Mybrunetteworld.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. Cute outfit!! All white is perfect for the summer!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!!

    xoxo, Maryam

    www.athomewithmaryam.com

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig