10 август 2011 г.

Riding


Today my sister and I went to ride. It was one amazing experience. But it also is very hard. You should definetly try it. I'm sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, but my sister is not really good photographer and in the end it even starts to rain cats and dogs.. 
As you can see from the pictures the horses are different. At first I rode a dark brown female horse - Marmaris (4 years old), but she is too young and impetuous for me.. She wants to run really fast and it is really scary. Then I rode a light brown female horse with white feet and very cute white mug - Drogida (15 years old), which is in adulthood and is much more calmer.
I want to do this more often, but it is pretty much expensive and you should have time for practising. But it also is a magical feeling, so maybe I will think about it.. We shall wait and see

P.S. Marmaris and I have even the same hair colour..  ;))

Share:

15 коментара

  1. Ooh so not Only the art of riding sounds "Green(ilicious)" in such natural frame BUT you (absolutely) do not fail to embody it with a lot of Freshness § Mischievousness Here I must add Dear !!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Great photos =)


    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. oh ok sorry I thought it was russian signs do you have the same writing? Those new pics look stunning btw!!

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. As I already said it: I LOVE your hair! :)
    http://modejoy.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. I love horses!! You look like a natural on them! xo

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. I've only gone horse riding once and my horse was acting a fool lol. Yours looks well behaved, hope you had fun(:

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Wow, how nice, beautiful pictures looks like so much fun.

    http://mini-lemon.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. lucky! I've never ridden a horse but it looks like such fun!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Lovely!! I love horses! :)

    P.s. If u want u can check out my fashion blog!

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig