8 септември 2011 г.

My room


I decided to show you a little part of my life. This is my room in my parents apartment or at least some details from it. I live here only in summer and winter holidays. Everything is pink and very girly. You can see one figurines of the Eiffel Tower and a Parisian night scene on the wall, which I bought in Paris two years ago. The pink feather and the small pink jewel box I also bought two years ago but from England. And as I suppose you guessed already, I love dolls, this is my small collection, which I hope will grow over the years.
 
Share:

13 коментара

  1. those dolls feel like you're in a victorian era, sort of, those eiffel tower.. gush... love them :)

    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. love it, i looooooove pink. the feather and dream catcher are my favorite. =)

    [ blog | twitter ]

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Наистина много girly! Иии хареса ми отговора по повод косите и обема - доволна съм.

    http://dew-loving.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. I love your blog and your pics!
    your style is great.
    please check out my blog and id love if u follow me ..I follow u
    www.myfreechoice.net

    kiss
    Erika

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. I'm in love with it :) I really like the Parisian theme. I want to make my room look like that as well!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. sooo much pink! i love it! xx
    thanks for ur comment sweetheart!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig