19 септември 2011 г.

Wedding on Saturday


I'm so sorry for this long pause.. But I started a third year at the university, and my photographer will begin in October, so there's no one to shoot me. In addition, on Saturday was the wedding of my boyfriend's relatives and there was almost no free time. 
The beautiful girl with me at the second picture is my boyfriend's sister. I also sorry that there are not many pictures of my outfit .. but you've already seen this dress here.
Dress - Tally Weijl / Earrings - Tally Weijl

9 коментара:

thehiddenfairy каза...

you look stunning..

www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

Mery каза...

I love you hair !

marysia-k.blogspot.com

lapetiteblonde каза...

so nice!like your dress!!
kisses

http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

CessOviedo каза...

So pretty, love your dress! The cake was so beatuiful!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Sun,coffee and style's blog каза...

Great pics!!! we hope that you enjoy at the wedding. And you dress is so cute :) Kisses !!!

Melu103 каза...

you look gorgeous :)

what a cute wedding

xoxo
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

Ale e Elis каза...

Love your outfit. The cake looks tasty!

Andreea каза...

That's such a great print on your dress! Love it<3

xoxo

Sammie каза...

you look super cute
love your outfit and your blog
following you now,maybe you want to do the same ? :)

by the way : i have a small giveaway on my blog right now :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...