7 октомври 2011 г.

Smoking hot


Sorry about the lack of outfit posts, but it is very difficult to find time with all classes and lectures that my boyfriend and I have. Besides our programs are quite different and really rare we are both free.
Yesterday we did shoot some photos. These are roughly the clothes that I wear these days - comfortable. Really annoying is that it is terribly cold in the mornings and around noon already is very hot ..So every single morning there is a new dilemma: what to wear..
T-shirt - Fishbone / Cardigan - Terranova / Jeans - Stradivarius / Bag - Paolo Botticelli / Bracelets - Tally Weijl

14 коментара:

lapetiteblonde каза...

so cute!!love your bag!!
kisses=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

Dina каза...

love this outfit!You look great!:)
Десислава, ты понимаешь по-русски?)

thehiddenfairy каза...

love your cardi!

www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

Sammie каза...

your outfit is super cute :) i love it :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Laura Ochando каза...

I really like how you've combined everything, is simple but very flattering!
I love your style, you're a good inspiration Ü

XOXO
http://ena080.blogspot.com/

GIAA каза...

beautiful simple look

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

Melu103 каза...

cute outfit doll
and i feel you
sometimes we get so busy its
so hard to keep up with blogging


:) take it one day at a time





fly with me ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

Laura каза...

Cute:-))

Dessislava каза...

Чантата и гривните си пасват идеално. Супер си ги подбрала.

http://dew-loving.blogspot.com

MIRIAM каза...

Great outfit and Woooowwww...lovely bag! Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

Kisses,
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

Lani каза...

Awesome hair! (:

incredibilmente каза...

Helo! I love your style! You have very beautiful pics! I will follow you:)
Big hug & kiss:)

http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

Katsuumi каза...

Ahhhhh love your hair and bracelets! ;) I like your blog. If you want we can follow each other! :)

Ashleigh Nicole каза...

very cute! love the vest!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...