18 ноември 2011 г.

The colour of autumn leaves


I love to wear autumn colors during the cold months of the year. In this way I feel warm and cozy, although the weather outside is not exactly like that. Luckily these days despite the cold, there was sun, which always makes the weather more bearable. And although I love the summer and the opportunity to walk with bare legs, I love not less autumn and winter. Even I prefer them because of the huge variety of clothes and accessories. And frankly I must admit that for me there is no better thing than to wear a comfortable knitted cardigan and to drink a hot chocolate at home, and when I look out the window to see the beautiful autumn colours. And with a little more luck - the rays of the autumn sun.
 Cardigan - Reserved / Polo-neck sweater - Terranova / Pants - Bershka / Earrings - Bijou Brigitte / Boots - Bershka / Bag - Paolo Botticelli

15 коментара:

Laura Ochando каза...

I love the outfit :)
xx

Melu103 каза...

ooh my!
i felt in love with your earrings and boots!

have an awesome weekend darling!



*___000000___000000
*__00000000_00000000
*__00000000000000000
*___000000000000000 XoXo
*_____00000000000 Melina
*________00000 www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
*__________0

violetta каза...

You look amazing! Love this look :) <333

Dessislava каза...

Това са твоите цветове!

http://dew-loving.blogspot.com

Em каза...

You look stunning! I love the richness of autumn colors. Your bag is seriously amazing. I want it! And those earrings are insanely beautiful. They look like some gorgeous thing you'd find in a museum or something. I love them!

xoxo
Emily

Rene, Gucci's mom каза...

Hi,

I was looking for interesting blog to follow and I found yours.
I hope you can visit and follow me too! See you on my blog!

Have a great day!

Regards,
Rene

CopyCat - Smashinbeauty каза...

Wonderful outfit!
Smashinbeauty Makeup Blog

Constance каза...

Great boots!

www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

Charleston каза...

gorgeous autumn colours

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

LOIS каза...

such an autmny outfit :)
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

Sunters каза...

Pretty outfit

.xx

Poison каза...

nice hair :)) and cool blog
follow?

Karloushette каза...

Il love your outfit :D

peony каза...

Beautiful colours on you! cardi is so good)

http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

Gabriela Ciobanu каза...

i love this outfit especially for the autumn colours! big like for the cardi and the bag
xx

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...