1 февруари 2012 г.

Happy Birthday


It's been a whole year since I started blogging. Like it was only yesterday when I created TrueDreamcatcher and I can not believe that so much time has passed. It was not planned for the first anniversary of my blog, but I got a new camera these days. It's my first Canon camera and I can not wait to try it. Let's hope that the year ahead will be filled with a lot of pictures and even more moments deserved to be shot.
Happy 1st Birthday, TrueDreamcatcher!!  

2 коментара:

Sammie каза...

happy anniversary to your blog :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Aida каза...

thanks a lot for answering back - not many people do it as well! I am very glad that you also liked my blog and I would like to ask you if you'd like to join me as well. Since this was your blog's anniversary I would like to wish you the best of luck and success with it and hope that you'll reach all your goals with it.

If ever come to Portugal say something, visit y city and perhaps we an meet.;) I will be glad to welcome you here.

kisses

http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...