April 6, 2012

Electric blue

  
The weather obviously can't decide whether to be warm and sunny or cloudy and rainy, or even worse - windy. It is changed every half hour, so I get sick again (my throat hurts and I hope it won't get worse these days) .. Despite all these things, I am glad that the holidays are coming and also the fact that for the first time I'm wearing sandals this year, even with tights, but still sandals. What do you think of this dress? I am crazy about these electric blue stripes! I took it several months ago by Mango, but until now the weather wasn't suitable for it and also I had to make it shorter because I'm so tiny, you know..

Jacket - Pull & Bear / Dress - Mango / Sandals - Tendenz
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig