6 април 2012 г.

Electric blue

  
The weather obviously can't decide whether to be warm and sunny or cloudy and rainy, or even worse - windy. It is changed every half hour, so I get sick again (my throat hurts and I hope it won't get worse these days) .. Despite all these things, I am glad that the holidays are coming and also the fact that for the first time I'm wearing sandals this year, even with tights, but still sandals. What do you think of this dress? I am crazy about these electric blue stripes! I took it several months ago by Mango, but until now the weather wasn't suitable for it and also I had to make it shorter because I'm so tiny, you know..

Jacket - Pull & Bear / Dress - Mango / Sandals - Tendenz

15 коментара:

Wida каза...

I love the dress! You're so pretty :)


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

veseto каза...

Много хубав стайлинг, поздравления!
Може ли да попитам, ако е удобно с каква боя и цвят се боядисваш? Много ми харесва:)

Десислава Валентинова каза...

Благодаря ти!
Боята, която използвам е на Vitality's, цвят Шоколад. Попитай фризьора си за нея, защото мисля че не се продава по магазините :))

veseto каза...

Много благодаря и аз за бързия отговор и за отзивчивостта. Ще проверя за тази боя. Хубав неделен ден ти желая!:0

Que каза...

You look so chic in this outfit, love your top and shoes.

xoxo
http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

fashiongamble каза...

great outfit. love your shoes!

Katies каза...

Greate look:) invite to me:)

RaindropsofSapphire каза...

Really cute outfit! Love the blue and black! Hopefully you can stop by my blog again too!

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Clara Turbay каза...

I like so much how you show your style is so inspiring.

lucia m каза...

i loooove your heels!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Bernadeth G. каза...

such a cool look! lovely hair btw http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com/

veronica каза...

Great outfit!!!

www.thevstyle.com

Vittoria @ The Beautiful Things каза...

love this dress!


xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

Christine каза...

love the eye makeup with this look - perfect!

Miss-Peacock каза...

I think such dresses and skirts look much better on you, than trousers... I love this outfit :)

xx

Miss-Peacock

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...