16 март 2013 г.

In the park

 
I can't believe that these pictures were taken on Wednesday, when the sun was shining and it was almost 20 degrees and just a couple of days later the temperature outside is around 0 degrees again..  I can't even tell if this really happened or was simply a product of my imagination. I mean, I really can't be more impatience than I already am. So spring, please, hurry up!
But let's get back to Wednesday.. I had a day off from the Univercity, also the weather was great as I said, so my boyfriend and I thought that we could not miss the opportunity to spend some quality time outside and enjoy the warmer weather. We decided to take a walk in the park and of course we didn't miss to grab a Caramel Latte for me and a Long Coffee for him from the nearest Costa Cafe.


And while I was enjoying the sun, he was enjoyng a cigarette.. :)


I had almost forgot to show you this little friend we met that day. Isn't it one of the cutest dogs out there? I definitely want to have one of these sugar babies one day.


And since at this moment it's not for human beings outside, I'm glad that I had the chance to spend "my weekend" that way. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend so far.

P.S. These days I will make a post with the outfit that I was wearing then. Stay tuned. :)

Share:

14 коментара

  1. Great outfit! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Great outfit, makeup, and hair!! Let's keep in touch, follow me at:

    http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Looks like a beautiful weekend! Loving your bangs!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Haha, nice trip,nice day.
    Thanks for sharing.
    I like the Camouflage trousers.
    So cool.
    By the way, i am also a blogger .Would you please join my site on blogspot? I will follow you as well.
    Thank you.
    http://4myfashionstyle.blogspot.com
    http://4girlsinvogue.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. nice outfit! love your pants
    maybe wanna follow each other? let me know
    http://annscircus.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. I love your bangs! They're so thick and straight. Honestly I'm kind of envious, my hair would not tolerate bangs of this sort, but they look amazing on you.

    http://dressuponacloudyday.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. I adore latte too:) dogs look lovely:) seems u had some real fun:) Lovely pictures as well;)
    Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. I adore latte too:) dogs look lovely:) seems u had some real fun:)

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig