18 март 2013 г.

Waiting for the sun



As I promised here is the outfit that I was wearing last Wednesday in the park. Honestly, I was dreaming to wear it from the moment I bought these sneakers. And I guess it's going to become something like a second skin for me this spring, if you know what I mean.. when you are kinda in love with certain look and can't get enough of it. What do you think about it? 

Glasses - Mango / T-shirt - Terranova / Jacket - Stradivarius / Pants - Zara / Sneakers - Pull&Bear / Bracelets - Terranova

11 коментара:

Alexandra каза...

Sneakers look nice! I do love those beige shades in your outfit, my fav dark camel color:) you hair look amazing as always! Lovely pictures as well;)
Have a great time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Maria Malik каза...

You look amazing. love your entire look :)
xx

Maria Speaks Prada

Capturing the Moment каза...

love this!!!

Venoma каза...

You look lovely girl, love the outfit <3

XoXo
Venoma
Venoma's fashion diary

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture каза...

cool pants!

xoxo

EMA каза...

The photos in this post are beautiful and your outfit is amazing as well! Great post :)

http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

Anna Mery каза...

Congrats for you look, its amazing! You have a perfect hair!

I will wait for you in DL!

www.blog-dailylife.blogspot.com

Lauren каза...

You have the most amazing hair and makeup! You are so pretty my dear xo

Selene каза...

LOVELY!!!

Rona Shainer каза...

Sweet outfiT! love the bracelets!

xx
Dress To Cook Blog

WE INSPIRE US каза...

Amazing look!!!! You are super pretty! <3

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...