July 8, 2015

A happy place




One of the places I really really love is undoubtedly the National Theatre Ivan Vazov and the whole ambience around it. I can say that it definitely is my happy place. It doesn't even matter if it is in the day or in the night.. Whether I'm going to a play or am just strolling around in the park in front of it.. It just makes me feel so much more free and spontaneous. That's way I love it so much and feel utterly happy when I'm there. In those occasions I usually choose more bohemian outfits with chunky cardigans and gypsy bracelets. Recently I started wearing a lot of boho shirts and cardigans like the one in the pictures. And can't wait to show you more outfits with them.
Sunglasses - Six / Shirt - H&M / Cardigan - H&M / Pants - Tally Weijl / Ankle boots - House / Bag - H&M

SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig