August 22, 2015

VICHY DEODORANT - INTENSE PERSPIRATION


Thank God, it's Saturday! As I'm heading off to Greece in a couple of hours and have a ton of packing to do, I wanted to squееze here just a tiny little post for you. Today I'm talking about a product I simply can't live without and maybe something that won't suprise many of you. Anyway, I decided it is a good thing to share it with you. 
In the summertime I find it really difficult to find the right anti-perspirant. Also I have never tried Vichy in the past but was curious since everybody looks to use it. And now I'm very happy with my decision. I just finished my second bottle and am going to unpack the third one. It really is very good product, the texture offers freshness and softness to your skin with no white marks or feeling of discomfort. Also it is formulated to deal with more intense underarm perspiration and provides protection for up to 48 hours. It's tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control, it's hypoallergenic with no parabens, soap, alcohol or colourants. Have you used any of Vichy's anti-perspirants before and what do you think about them? I personally am going to try the red one next - stress resist, which provides protection for up to 72 hours. Doesn't this sound impressive to you or not?

Now, I'm off to Greece. See you in two weeks!
In the meanwhile here you can find my Greece posts from last year - Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.





SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig