July 11, 2017

Stripes and a straw hat


I’m a lover of a few prints and stripes are one of them. When in doubt, just pull some stripes out - that’s my motto! A striped shirt and jeans are always my go-to laid back pieces, especially when it’s in blue and white. And when they’re combined into an off the shoulder top…well, that’s just a match made in heaven for me. I already have like five different variations of this top - all five of them are off the shoulder with white/blue stripes.. This particular one is from Zara, I bought it last summer and I guess that you won't be able to find it, but I’ve found a handful similar shirts that I personally really like - this one, this one and this one.


A big wide-brim hat is an accessory I bring on almost every warm-weather trip or outing. It's not necessarily a straw hat (like in this case), but when I'm on holiday I almost always end up adding a hat before going out of the door. And there is nothing more suitable than a straw hat when in Greece. 
To finish the look off I added some favorite neutral pieces - my beloved fringe Stradivarius bag and flat sandals from H&M in the same shade to keep things a little bit more classic.
What do you think?

Hat - H&M / Shirt - Zara / Jeans - Tally Weijl / Bag - Stradivarius / Sandals - H&M / Jewellery - Pandora
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig