October 24, 2017

L'Oréal Miss Baby Roll Mascara


I have drawers full of makeup products, honestly enough to start a small store, but I can count my tried and true products on one hand. As you know I never leave the house without my signature black make-up and even though it's a little bit too much for the majority of people I have found that it works best for me. So, it is no surprise that I often review mascaras, since they are quite important part of my daily make-up routine.
If you go through the BEAUTY section you will find that my favourite mascaras are almost always from Maybelline New York, but this time I'm very excited to talk to you about my very first favourite mascara from L'Oréal. Honestly I'm very surprised since I have tried A LOT of their products through the years and even though I have more than a dozen favourite ones, their mascaras never really worked for me. Until I bought Miss Baby Roll, which is without exaggerating quite spectacular.



If you like long, thick looking lashes, then you’ll want to go run out and grab a tube (or two) of this stuff. It glides on smoothly, with the brush being the perfect thickness, while elongating and creating the big lashes that I love. It doesn’t look clumpy or overdone, even if you apply one too many coats. Also, thanks to its unique brush it curls the lashes from the root, whereas the formula volumises them and holds the curl all day. 

Have you tried it yet? Can't wait to hear your thoughts..

P.S. Since I started using it, I have been asked a couple of times whether my lashes are real and what kind of mascara I am using for God's sake?
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig