March 2, 2013

Black sweater


Although March began, it's still gloomy, grey and cold out here.. that's why I am kinda stuck with the black gamma recently, which starts to become pretty annoying. I have so many outfit ideas in my head and honestly can't wait for warmer weather.. Until that happens, maybe I'll contunue wearing my black oversized sweater from H&M and my super skiny jeans also from H&M. The funny thing is that I haven't worn jeans at all one and a half year ago, because I really couldn't find the right cut for my body and since H&M opened their first store in Bulgaria, I finally had the chance to add this item to my wardrobe. What do you think of this casual look? 
Sweater - H&M / Jeans - H&M / Boots - Seveneast (by Humanic) / Mug - Tally Weijl / Bracelet - handmade
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig