September 21, 2014

I ❤ Greece Part 1


♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ Bob Marley - Is This Love ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

September or not, I finally am going to show you the pictures from my summer holiday in Greece..
How should I start? Hmm.. I'm IN LOVE! Seriously, this must be love! I would happily live there all summer long in one of those beautiful little white houses with pink flowers and blue shutters.. And let's not forget about the palms, I mean, c'mon, don't you just want to plant like a hundred of them in your back yard or is it just me? (I don't even have a back yard, but you know what I mean..)
The thing that completely won me over definitely is the sea! I have seen sea before of course, but nothing compares to this one.. This colour is simply magical. But more about that in the next posts. 
I hope you'll enjoy these pictures and be sure to tell me what do you think. Stay tuned, Part 2 and 3 are coming in a couple of days.

P.S. I know that you probably wouldn't link Greece with Bob Marley, but that was what we were listening on the beach every day, so it does it to me.

Sunglasses - Mango / White dress with pink flowers - Terranova / Blue dress - Terranova / White dress - Stradivarius / Bag - H&M / Sandals - Paolo Botticelli
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig