April 11, 2016

The Falsies Push Up Drama


As a loyal Maybelline fan, all of my favourite mascaras are from the brand.. and of course I was impatient to try their new and already so famous The Falsies Push Up Drama. At first I was shocked why this mascara is so famous, because I didn't like the result at all.. It makes my lashes wet and clumpy. Also it tooks way too much time to dry. But after a couple of trials I got better at applying it. I guess since the brush is quite different it takes more time to master it. I won't lie, it would not become a favourite of mine, and maybe I will never buy it again. But in the meantime my sister loved it.. What do you think? Have you tried it yet? Are you loving it or not?

P.S. Read about my favourite mascaras here, here and here.
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig