November 20, 2016

Lash Sensational Luscious


After my last dissapointment with the famous Falsies Push Up Drama mascara, I was a bit hesitant whether to try the newest Maybelline mascara on the market or not. But since I'm a  beauty freak I couldn't resist and bought it. As its name says it reminds me a lot of the Lash Sensational mascara and at the same time it's quite different for two main reasons. Firstly, the new fanning brush with ten layers of bristles reveals layers of lashes for a sensational full-fan effect. Secondly, the Lash Sensational Luscious is infused with a blend of three precious oils - rose oil, sunflower oil and argan oil that help reduce mascara brittleness, while creating a softer feel to lashes. The result is really unique and dramatic. You should definitely give it a go.

P.S. Other favourite mascaras of mine here, here and here.



SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig