December 13, 2016

Christmas Gift Guide for Her Part 1


The holidays are just around the corner and our calendar is already getting so full! And though shopping is one of my all time favorite activities, each year I find it harder to come up with the perfect gift (or something extra unique) for those I care about most. Today’s Christmas Gift Guide for Her is filled with the perfect little gifts to surprise the beauty-loving friends and family members of yours.


This Victoria's Secret set of Fragrance Mist and Hydrating Lotion is perfect for all of your girlfriends or, as it is in my case, for my two sisters, which I think will enjoy them as much as I do. The golden packaging is screaming Christmas obviously, not to mention the breathtaking smell of coconut & vanilla, which are simply to die for.



Another must-have for the ''beauty junkie'' in your life is a fashion related book. Whether it is the Biography of Coco Chanel or Yves Saint Lauren, she will absolutely love it! 
'How to be Parisian wherever you are' is another favourite of mine, which is more than perfect not just for gifting but to enjoy it yourself too. I still remember my excitment when I was unwrapping it last Christmas (Thank you, sis!)

I still have a ways to go with all of my gifting this holiday season, but these beauty products are a good jump-start! What are you gifting your beauty loving friends & family this year?  

SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig