July 2, 2017

Boho vibes


You know that during the summer I'm really into bohemian clothes and accessories. Two pieces that have been essential for this outfit are: my linen H&M t-shirt & Stradivarius bag (previously seen here). They’re the perfect accessories for any desert dreaming look and beyond. But I did end up putting this gorgeous Balmain inspired olive green blazer from Bershka, that I bought on sale a year ago (again not only in this amazing hunter green colour, but in black colour as well.. A girl will never have enough black blazers, right?), to make this look a little bit more refined and structured. 
This Stradivarius fringe beige bag is an old favourite of mine. Even though it rarely ends up here on the blog, it is a piece I wear with all of my boho shirts and dresses and that's a lot. It's spacious, it's beautiful neutral color, not to mention the cute fringes she (because it is definitely a SHE) has, that I'm crazy about.



I’m obsessed with these H&M fringe suede camel boots. Not only are they super comfy, but they have a slight slouch/relaxed look to them that I love and the color is my favorite since they pair so nicely with everything. I’m definitely going to be bringing these out a ton this season with both skirts/dresses and jeans. And if you’re looking for something darker, they also come in a classic black (featured in my previous post).

Blazer - Bershka / T-shirt - H&M / Jeans - Tally Weijl / Boots - H&M / Bag - Stradivarius / Jewellery - Pandora 
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig