August 22, 2017

Bioderma Sensibio


I’ve always believed that healthy skin starts from within. There is no one-step process that will magically transform your skin. Rather, it’s a series of choices - from eating habits to the products you use – that have the greatest impact. For me, it was adding small but subtle changes to my everyday that created the biggest difference. It was changing my diet, switching from carbonated/sugary drinks to water, and putting a big focus on sticking to a skincare routine consistently. Consistency is key! I found that the hard way since I had very bad acne in my teenage years.. 
Since then I’m always open to trying new products to nourish my skin and help it look its best. But there is one Bioderma series that since I found about and tried it myself never left my skincare routine, they even became my number one products that I would recommend to anyone no matter of their skin type.


I'm talking about the Sensibio range of products, and more particularly the Sensibio H2O and the Sensibio Eye Cream.


Whether I’ve been shooting all day and have a face full of makeup or I’ve been inside at my desk with just moisturizer on, I always wash my face at night. This is such an important step as it not only cleanses your face from all of the dirt and debris that touch it throughout the day, but it’s also the perfect time to use products that target your skin's specific needs (Click here to read more about the purifying gel I'm currently using).
The next step of my skincare routine is gently cleansing my face with a cotton pad or two, soaked with the Sensibio H20.
Sensibio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes
 and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.
It is originally made for sensitive skin, but it makes wonders to my skin even though I have a bit oily skin normally. Also, I have girlfriends and colleagues at the pharmacy who use the same micellar water too, in spite of the fact that their skin is quite dry and fragile.


Using the right moisturizing products for your skin type is essential. In my latest Skincare post I talked more about the products I'm using at the moment.
But there is one aspect of moisturizing that I did not cover the last time. The one product I always run through quickly is the eye cream. Even though I’m still young, the skin around your eyes is the thinnest on the body, meaning that is where wrinkles will appear first. Not to mention the bad influence of the make-up to this fragile and delicate skin zone. I have tried a lot even though I'm in my twenties, but at the moment I’ve been using the Sensibio Eye Cream by Bioderma.
It instantly soothes sensations of discomfort and irritation in the eye area, biologically strengthens the skin's resistance to attacks and increases the tolerance threshold of sensitive skin, thanks to its patented natural complex which inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory molecules and thus makes the skin less reactive. The caffeine, a decongesting ingredient found in Sensibio Eye, helps reduce puffiness, while the hyaluronic acid and light-reflecting powders smoothe out and reduce crow’s-feet lines.


If you add these products, or similar ones, to your daily beauty routine, you will feel and see the results for healthier skin (as I did). You may find better products for your specific skin type, but the impact of cleansing, moisturizing, hydrating, and protecting your skin is important and universal for all skin types.

What are your favourite products for maintaining your skin's condition?
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig