October 10, 2017

Life in Woods


This taste of fall we’ve been getting in Bulgaria has been such a refreshing change. The chilly morning air that turns into the perfect crisp afternoon is something I haven't thought I would enjoy so much. A couple of weeks ago my boyfriend and I spent the weekend at Borovets in a traditional Finnish wooden house in order to escape, even for a very short time indeed, from the hustle and bustle of the citylife. This house is a part of a whole village of wooden houses called Jagoda (Strawberry) and is an incredible place, a combination of  lush, forest filled mountains, twittering of birds and the simple pleasures of the
 countryside. This time of year is perfect for a getaway retreat filled with crackling fires, hot drinks and a warm blanket. I brought along a few autumanl pieces that seem to fit the season and location just right.


I’m in love with this jacquard skirt from H&M – it’s the ultimate piece to really get you in the fall mood. I paired it with an old black shirt from a few years ago and a big chunky cardigan (last seen here) since it was a bit chilly but found a few similar styles here and here. If you’re looking for more similar skirt options, take a look at this one, this one or this one. I completed this quite bohemian look with my ultimate accessories - black fringed boots and bag, which compliment almost any outfit in my opinion and are in fashion all year long no matter the season. What do you think?


SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig