December 20, 2017

Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide


This gift guide is for all of the beauty lovers in your life that much rather have a new set of makeup brushes over a new pair of heels! I consider myself somewhat of a “beauty junkie” and love finding a new lipstick or trying out a different serum and I love, love talking about beauty products. A few of my must-haves to either put on your list or to get someone as a gift are:

Maybelline New York The Burgundy Bar - an eye shadow palette that features 12 expertly curated shades for custom eye makeup looks, perfect for the holiday season.



MASCARAS!
I know a thing or two about creating long, thick looking lashes. Have you ever tried LASH SENSATIONAL or PUSH UP DRAMA MASCARA by Maybelline New York. They are amazing. I have about five mascaras that I switch between and I love this stuff.
The Outrageous Curl by Sephora looks even more luxorious and it is just as good.


The Ultimate Femme Fatale Kit - VOLUME MILLION LASHES FATALE MASCARA and EYE LINER by LÓREAL PARIS


 PUPA MILANO's iconic VAMP! mascara and sparkling lip gloss.


 AVON makes the most adorable bubble bath mousses this time of the year. My personal favorites are Mrs Penguin, which smells like Apple and Cinnamon, and Mr Penguin that comes with Plum and Vanilla smell. It’s little luxuries like this that make treating yourself so nice.


Another Christmassy set includes Mrs and Mr Frosty Bath mousses with iconic holiday aromas as well. Mrs Frosty smells like Spiced Cranberry and Orange, while Mr Frosty - like Spiced Apple. What would be more perfect than spending Christmas Eve with somebody special in the bathtub.


I still have a ways to go with all of our gifting this holiday season, but these beauty products are a good jump-start! What are you gifting your beauty loving friends & family this year?


SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig