May 18, 2018

A Black Embroidered Dress in a Winter Wonderland


In the last couple of weeks we have been enjoying a glorious 25-degrees weather with lots of sushine but unfortunately the weather in April was more unpredictable than ever. Cool 20-degrees days were occasionally replaced with snowstorms which luckily didn't last for more than 24 hours. In one of those wintery weekends we went to the Vrana palace, a favorite place of mine, since I was dying to see it all covered in snow. And it was even more magical than what I expected! Sadly, the pictures don't do it justice how incredibly fascinating the whole place looked.



For the occasion I chose my most appropriate modern day palace attire, or at least what is in my oppinion a palace appropriate dresscode - a mix of black elegance and a bit of bohemian effortlessness. Do you remember my last post from the Vrana palace? I was wearing very similar outfit but in more suitable for the autumn season color palette (check it out here).
What do you think about the look? I am simply more than obssesed with everything bohemian for years, and now with summer just around the corner even more than ever!
Hat - H&M / Dress - Zara / Bag - Stradivarius / Boots - Paolo Botticelli 
 
SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig