December 31, 2018

Happy New year


♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ Abba - Happy New Year ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫

 

"I hope you find the kind of moments that take your breath away. The kind of moments that change you. I hope you travel to places that cleanse you, I hope you go to concerts that ring through your bones and make you feel alive. I hope you connect with the small things - I hope you look at someone mid conversation and you feel your stomach surge with the feelings you have for them. I hope you surround yourself with the kinds of friends that encourage your spontaneity, that are always there for you. I hope you live. Truly. I hope you don't hold back. There is so much to feel in this world. I hope you feel it all.''

Bianca Sparacino 

Happy New 2019 year!




SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig