January 14, 2020

Institut Esthederm Paris Intensive Hyaluronic Eye Serum



I frequently experiment with different beauty and skincare products, but I also loyally keep up with a few of my go-to brands. Institut Esthederm Paris was one of my favorite 2019 discoveries. I fell in love with their Intensive Hyaluronic Eye Serum first, and have since been impressed with every other Esthederm product I’ve tried. In addition to the Eye Serum there are three more products especially made for intensive hydration - Intensive Hyaluronic Cream, Intensive Hyaluronic Serum and Intensive Hyaluronic Mask, but the Eye Serum is my most loved product of the series. Needless to say, it was chosen by Social Beauty Awards 2019/2020 for one of the best eye serums on the market nowadays.



Using a patented combination of three different forms of hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid with medium molecular weight, hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight and encapsulated hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight - each with a specific function) and a unique patented cellular water (read more about it here) Institut Esthederm Paris created a highly concentrated eye serum which directly targets the tear trough area. It moisturizes intensively, smoothes wrinkles and fine lines, plumps up tear trough and illuminates the dark shadows while at the same time refreshes the look.
 The Eye Serum goes with a zamak precisison applicator typically used for medical equipment, with a cooling effect. Ideal for stimulating the micro-circulation and massaging the eye contour. 




How to use the Intensive Hyaluronic Eye Serum?  


Each time I use it, even if I’ve been working late, I wake up the next morning with refreshed and rejuvenated-looking eye area. Honestly, I’ve seen radiant results literally overnight from adding this one simple product to my evening skincare routine. Even though the product may seem pricey, I could not recommend it enough. I've been using it for little over a year now and still have some serum left, so it definitely is a long time investment product.  

Have you tried any product of the brand? And what kind of eye cream you are usually using? Please, share in the comments, I'm curious.

...

P.S. If that's not enough to impress you, read more about the Intensive Hyaluronic Eye Serum here.

P.P.S. For Bulgaria you can find Esthederm products in the bigger pharmacies and online here.

SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig