6 март 2012 г.

Starbucks cookie


 Have you noticed any change? New hairstyle again? Yes, I have bangs now. For some time I wanted a change and this is the result. I still feel a bit strange because I've never had bangs before. What do you think about it?
You can also see me wearing the glasses from the previous post (some of you have asked for this) and a new knitted cardigan from the sales.
 Glasses - Mango / T-shirt - Zara / Cardigan - Calliope / Jeans - Stradivarius / Bag - Paolo Botticelli
Share:

8 коментара

  1. you remind me of my friend here so much,
    and i think you look gorgeous with bangs! I like your hair!
    Dolly

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. I really like your Bag, and boots! Brown looks great on you x
    http://chicsenteur.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. haha I just wanted to ask you did you cut your bangs :)) It looks super pretty <3
    Nice change xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Pretty sweater! Love how you styled it<3
    xoxo,
    Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. you look lovely in this outfit - as you always do!
    Thanks a lot for your feedback.
    have a nice weekend !
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig