5 август 2012 г.

Manhattan Water Flash Lipgloss


This is the lipgloss that I have been using in the last couple of weeks and I'm honestly in love with it. I always prefer to use a lipgloss with a natural colour, because my everyday eye make-up is black. I usually buy some light pink shades. What is more interesting about this one is the fact that when you put it on your lips it gives them really nice wet-effect, which is something I really like. Also it is long-lasting, intensely moisturizing the lips and even yummy :))


7 коментара:

Chris Ed каза...

Beautiful color and nice review! I have the same too:D
xx chris

Adeola Naomi каза...

Great colour!!

Anca Tudorache каза...

nice color :)
Anca
www.16andahalf.com

Margarida Reis каза...

nice review!
http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

Ellie каза...

This shade is beautiful. It must look gorgeous on. Since I do light eyemakeup I'm all about the dark lips. It definitely works better with my face/hair color!

-Ellie

Tessa: каза...

Never tried this one, the color looks beautiful!

Tamara Stojcevska каза...

I tried this one is pretty but i`m not using lipglosses often :)

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...