11 септември 2012 г.

Pink dress


Today, my boyfriend and I got home after a four day trip. And although I'm really tired, I can only say that I spent an amazing time. But more on that later. First I will post a couple of posts that I prepared before we leave. The first one is a typical summer dress in pink and black shades combined with black platforms. You can see this outfit in the guest post, which I did for the blog Vsichko za jenata. Unfortunately it is only in Bulgarian.. Anyway, what do you think about this late summer outfit?
 Glasses - Mango / Dress - Fishbone / Clutch - Stradivarius / Platforms - Tendenz

10 коментара:

Rosa Banana каза...

Love the shoes!

Agnieszka Guerrero Olesinska каза...

Love your dress aggressive and sweet at the same time
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Sammie каза...

very cute dress :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Patricia каза...

Lovely look, amazing heels!

XOXO

fashion-beam.blogspot.com

Izabela Majkut каза...

I love your shoes ;)

www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

Qué Acierto! каза...

Lovely outfit and sweet shoes.

Mónica :) каза...

I fell in love with your shoes honey <3
I love your makeup, it seems you know how to do your makeup so well. Could you recommend me a good concealer for the zone under the eyes? Thank you! ;)

moni <3
lookatwonderland.blogspot.com

Laura каза...

You look so beautiful dear! Love your outfit!

xx

Laura


PURSESANDI - personal style blog

veseto каза...

Beauty!

Capturing the Moment каза...

I LOVE this dress to!!:)

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...