10 октомври 2012 г.

It's only rock and roll


This is the last post for this year, where you can see me with bare legs, because these pictures were taken back when it was pretty hot outside. At the moment the weather is quite cold and it's beginning to look a lot like autumn.. Finally! I can't wait to put on a soft, warm sweater and have a cup of hot chocolate or maybe a cup of tea, since I'm а true tea addict person.  
As for the outfit, the title speaks quite clearly for it - it's only rock and roll. If you have been following my blog for a while, you'll know that this is one of my favorite styles that represent me the most.

Glasses - H&M / T-shirt - Bershka / Skirt - Stradivarius / Boots - Tally Weijl / Bag - Paolo Botticelli
Share:

15 коментара

  1. wow great look ! your blog is nice! maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Um, I'm kind of obsessed with your bangs? Want to follow each other?

    www.roxthefox.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. This is my first time on "TrueDreamcatcher." You're Desislava? I am John from the United States. Nice to meet you.

    While I am not in any way indulged in rock-inspired looks, you certainly look very cool here. I love those boots. I think your hair is pretty, and those sunglasses are cool. You have such a cute face and a cuter smile as well.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. love your edgy style and your amazing hair & makeup! :)
    Oh, My

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. love your top! great look!
    You have a wonderful blog! If you like it, follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. love your bag and boots!

    ciao!

    www.pursesinthekitchen.com
    new post!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. You look gorgeous in this outfit! Trendy and chic!:>

    Greeting from Finland,

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Nice look :)

    http://heelsongasoline.blogspot.com Wanna follow ?

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. You look stunning!
    Dear, I'm following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. Gorgeous pics and outfit! awww love your hair,so perfect! want to follow each other? :D

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Awesome look! I absolutely frickin love your hair!!! I'm so so jealous!

    If you get any time spare, please come and visit my blog :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig