2 март 2013 г.

Black sweater


Although March began, it's still gloomy, grey and cold out here.. that's why I am kinda stuck with the black gamma recently, which starts to become pretty annoying. I have so many outfit ideas in my head and honestly can't wait for warmer weather.. Until that happens, maybe I'll contunue wearing my black oversized sweater from H&M and my super skiny jeans also from H&M. The funny thing is that I haven't worn jeans at all one and a half year ago, because I really couldn't find the right cut for my body and since H&M opened their first store in Bulgaria, I finally had the chance to add this item to my wardrobe. What do you think of this casual look? 
Sweater - H&M / Jeans - H&M / Boots - Seveneast (by Humanic) / Mug - Tally Weijl / Bracelet - handmade
Share:

13 коментара

  1. I love that black sweater! Black is such a timeless color
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. LOVE THE BOOTS!!!!:) you are so cute in all your outfits as always!!!!! Keep showing your beautiful smile:)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. just became your newest follower and am loving your comfy cozy look that is the perfect oversized sweater i love its texture and your jeans are amazing! isn't it great to know that two simple staple pieces can make the perfect everyday look? your boots are the best finishing touch xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Amazing , love the look , make up and everything !
    MAYBE WE CAN FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON gfc , facebook and bloglovin' .. let me know

    COME AND SEE MY NEW POST ON
    http://www.hypnocake.blogspot.com
    Ξ BADER LAMONT FROM CASABLANCA Ξ

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. I like the black sweater and your eye make up! You look great, dear! :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Love the outfit!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. You are very beautiful


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Oh that's a really pretty black sweater! I like it! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig