5 април 2013 г.

The perfect parka


I have always wanted to have a parka. It's such a statement piece in every girl's closet, but I haven't had the chance to find one that I really like till now. I guess I got lucky, so here I present it to you in its full beauty. I would love to wear it in the mountains in the next weeks maybe, even though I think that it's perfect for the city too,  especially when it's windy, like the other day. So, what do you think about it?

P.S. Also I wanted to remind you as you may already know, Google Reader will stop working in couple of months, so if you want to stay updated and keep following my blog, you can always do it via Bloglovin', Facebook or Twitter.

Parka - Bershka / Boots - Bershka / Sweater - Terranova / Jeans - H&M / Glasses - Mango / Bag - Paolo Botticelli / Bracelets - Stradivarius, Bijou Brigitte
Share:

5 коментара

  1. Love the earth tones in this outfit. Great way to show how to style a parka!
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. I know the parka is the highlight of this post, but I love those boos as well as your parka. Your cute smile and cute hair bring life and sunshine to almost any outfit. Outside of your looks, that building in the penultimate (next to last) is very lovely. Is that a cathedral or something? Anyhow, very nice outfit and great looks.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Lovely casual outfit!

    www.VictoriyaTodorova.blogspot.com
    Facebook page: Fashion with Style

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Great look! * )
    Maybe you would like we to follow each other? Just let me know!
    xxx
    Hello from Ukraine!
    http://yourwhitelynx.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Този коментар бе премахнат от автора.

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig