3 юни 2013 г.

My sunglasses collection


I guess you've already figured out that in this post I'm gonna show you my sunglasses collection. There is only one missing pair -  my Audrey inspired sunglasses. I simply prepared this post before buying them..

I'll begin with the first pair of round glasses that I have ever bought - my peachy pink glasses from Six.


And as you know, since then I fell in love with round glasses in general. So, it isn't a suprise that I pretty quickly got my second..



and my third pair..



of round glasses, both from H&M.

The next four pairs are all from Mango - my all time favourite brand for sunglasses.
I have been collecting them since I was still in high school.

I've got cat-eye sunglasses:



I also have brown pair:



grey pair:



and white pair:



The last picture is not very good, but you can see me wearing these white glasses here. 

It's interesting for me to know which one is your favourite pair? :)




17 коментара:

Gabi Sade каза...

Ах очилцата сааааа... Прекраснии! :)
http://gabisade.blogspot.com/

GoldenGirls каза...

Ohhhh I love ALL of these! Cat eyes are my fav! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

3fstreet каза...

great blog!
www.3fstreet.blogspot.com

ChicStreetChoc Eriel каза...

oh so stunning post! Great pictures! I love them all!
bisou!!

PERSUNMALL INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
CHIC STREET CHOC

Coca One каза...

Like it ! Awasome :) cocaone.blogspot.com

Mer Alonso Espinosa каза...

Great collection!!!

www.mermyblog.com

Mer.

Mystic Lipstick каза...


You really have a nice blog, I´ll be so proud if you will visit mine.
Im new at posting, so Im trying to find some readers.
Do you want to follow each other?
:) Hugs and Kisses.

Ana.
http://www.mysticlipstickblog.com/

laviladystyle каза...

Love Mango glasses!!!
www.lavilady.blogspot.co.uk

vesi каза...

Имам третия модел от Н&М, много са готини! Тъмно-зелени са предполагам и твоите, но на снимки излизат почти черни понякога.

vesi каза...

А малко се обърках, не знам къде да ти отговарям, в твоя или моя блог:) В очилата като се загледах сега забелязах, че не са еднакви и има малко разлика в рамката, но аз като видя подобни все си мисля, че са същите на прима и виста. Ето ги моите - http://postimg.org/image/qbuh9fmvp/ Поздрави!

BERRIES каза...

Great sunglasses love them all! ♥

Козметичната кутия каза...

Страхотни са, определено ще мина през Манго тези дни (:

My Blueberry Nights каза...

love all h&m sunglasses! ^^

kisses babe!
xx

Daljeet Kaur каза...

Lovely collection..Thanks for sharing..
Optical Shops in Panchkula

Brooke Reagan каза...

I just splurged on some sunglasses at Madewell!

Brooke du jour
www.brookedujour.com

Michelle Verpuggi каза...

wow Iam in love!
www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

Michela de Filippo каза...

In love with your sunglasses collection! Kiss

http://chocolateglass.blogspot.it/

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...