16 август 2013 г.

Hey ho, let's go..




Today's post is all about feeling comfortable and free.. You can see in action my new Converse sneakers, in combination with my favourite round glasses and of course, a t-shirt of one of my favorite bands..
If this look is too punk for you, but you still want to wear a band t-shirt and also look more elegant and classy, just click here to see how I wear mine in more sophisticated way. Who says I can't be elegant and punk at the same time? Right?
 Glasses - H&M / T-shirt - gift for my birthday / Shorts - H&M / Sneakers - Converse / Bracelets - Cropp town, House

8 коментара:

sorelle in style каза...

LOVE this look! Band tees are my favorite! :)

♡jilly
sorelle in style

FASHIONCONTAINER каза...

Cool tshirt!


www.Fashioncontainer.com

Fashioncontainer Facebook page

vesi каза...

Много сладурска визия!
Поздрави:)))

Bohemian Fruit by Maru каза...

me encanta tu outfit!

AlittlebitUnique // UK blog каза...

Love that tee, you look so cool

Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



xx

Purple Ivy каза...

Your hair style suits you really well.

xoxo
Ivy
http://www.purrpleivy.com/

Harija каза...

Love the tee!!

My Lyfe ; My Story
@MyLyfeMyStory ♥ ♥

seher aniat каза...

I like your post ,now I must complete my research for my paper.
wrestling

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...