20 август 2013 г.

Skull



Since I bought these sneakers, I wanted to do an outfit post with them. But here is hot as hell right now, so this isn't possible.. 
Actually, these pictures are taken back in July, but as usual I wasn't sure whether I want to post them or not.. Anyway, I finally take that decision.. I know that this is not exactly a summer look, but September is just around the corner and this is a perfect outfit for the transition period. 
 Hat - OVS / Top - H&M / Leather vest - Zara / Jeans - H&M / Bracelets - Cropp town

8 коментара:

LillysBag Bg каза...

Много готин outfit, с шапката е супер!

Bohemian Fruit by Maru каза...

me encanta tu outfit!

call me dreamy каза...

such a pretty outfit!
love the skull and black. and your bracelates<3

callmedreamyx.blogspot.com

mimithecloakroom каза...


Love your hat, it looks awesome with the hair cut you have.
your outfit its also cute, but edgy, i like it.

would love for you to check out my blog
http://mimithecloakroom.wordpress.com/

Chineze Anigbogu каза...

Cute sporty look. I love your sneakers.

India каза...

You look amazing! Love it!

Harija каза...

cute outfit!!

My Lyfe ; My Story
@MyLyfeMyStory ♥ ♥

Szymon Kloc каза...

Rock! Rock! Rock!
Great shoes! ;]


Fashion BLog by Szymon Kloc

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...