28 септември 2013 г.

Roadtrip Day 1: Assen's Fortress


If you follow me on instagram, then you probably know that two weeks ago my boyfriend and I went on a little roadtrip, only two days, nothing too special, just me, him and the car. We have planned to visit a couple of places, the first one was Assen's Fortress, which is a medieval fortress in the Bulgarian Rhodope Mountains, built in the IXth century by Byzantium. It was considerably renovated in the XIIIth century (more precisely 1231) during the rule of Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II. If you want to read some more about this place, just click here.
For the day I opted for a simple t-shirt, some jeans and of course my favourite sneakers. Nothing too fancy, it's important to be comfortable when you are on the road.  

Sunglasses - Mango / T-shirt - Bershka / Jacket - Stradivarius / Jeans - Tally Weijl / Sneakers - Pull&Bear / Bracelets - Bijou Brigitte, Stradivarius


Share:

15 коментара

  1. oh my, how beautiful! The view is really fantastic and simply magical! Lovely snapshots as well, mountains are breathtaking! You are also looking lovely and in style)
    Have a fabulous time!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Love the distress of the pants! Greta look.

    http://hazylaughter.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Omg such stunning photos! Love your outfit too :)

    http://nicole-aguinaldo.blogspot.com/2013/09/creations.html

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. U've picked the perfect combination of color and comfort for your outfit!
    The fortress is a great place to visit.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. These are amazing places to visit, I'm so jealous! Your outfit is perfect for the scenery!

    The Purse Snatcher

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. OMG you soo preatty !

    If you want to visit my blog and if you want follow me and i will follow back
    Kiss Kiss :)
    http://revevelyn.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/REVEVELYN

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Amazing outfit girl ! :-)
    Visit my blog xoxo

    http://www.katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. So beautiful place, magic vizantin style..
    Great outfit :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Super blog : ) Do you want to follow each other?
    http://jakdwiekroplewody.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. I love your jeeans!!!
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com
    Marta y Xisca

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Уау, страхотни снимки и публикация :) Имаш си нов последовател :)
    Girl's temptations

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. Oh wow I love this outfit on you! It looks gorgeous! It's similar to something I would wear myself! I love combat style trousers with sneakersI really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ОтговорИзтриване
  13. So beautiful place.... great look! I like your jeans and jacket! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  14. Great post! I Adore the color of your outfit.... spectacular pictures doll!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ОтговорИзтриване

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© TrueDreamcatcher | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig