January 11, 2016

The best of 2015

The good thing about reflecting is that there is no rule book. We are able to sincerely meditate on the past year – the good, the bad, the ugly – and learn from our experiences as we remember those times. After exploring what we’ve learned we are able to grow. Grow to give love (to ourselves included), grow to acknowledge (the big and the small), and grow to be thankful (of the rough times too).

So, even though 2015 wasn't the best year of my life, and despite the bad things that had happened through the last twelve months, there are still some moments I cherish and want to highlight.

So, keeping with what turn out to be like a tradition, here is the best of 2015.


In the end of February was my graduation when I got my diploma for master of Pharmacy.


And started my very first job, as a pharmacist, of course.


In the beginning of May I celebrated the fact that one year ago I met this crazy person, this unbelievably amazing human being, with whom I actually live now, and call my best friend, my true soulmate.. It was about time to finally meet you.


Also, this year was full of concerts I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl..



Let's begin with SLASH!


Next were Helloween and Judas Priest!



And the ultimate highlight of the year - Whitesnake!



Besides, I attended some Bulgarian bands' gigs as well - like Milena and Revu, which I equally love and enjoy.



In August, my boyfriend took me to my very first Moto Fest, which was really exciting experience.



 I continued growing my vinyl collection..

 

And let's not forget the trips I made throughout this year..
In the spring some friends and I made a roadtrip to the Prohodna Cave,
also known as The Eyes of God.



In the end of August my boyfriend and I went on a highly anticipated holiday in Greece.



(You can see all articles of our holiday here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here.)

For my birthday, in the end of October, my boyfriend surprised me with a weekend trip to Leshten, where we stayed in wooden eco house (which is quite an experience).



Leshten is a mountainous village, situated in the Dabrash part of the Rhodope Mountains. In the early years of the 20th century it was a busy village with more than 500 inhabitants. Nowadays there are only a few local permanent inhabitants (11 to be more particular), but many of the old houses have been restored and renovated as summerhouses or guest-houses. They were built in the second half of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th century in the architectural style typical for this region of the country.
The area is extremly beautiful and calm. There are no shops, just one old-fashioned pub.



2015 was a hard one, there’s no denying that, but I could not be more thankful for all the goods and for all teachings, as tough as they were.

“I've learned a lot this year.. I learned that things don't always turn out the way you planned, or the way you think they should. And I've learned that there are things that go wrong that don't always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. I've learned that some broken things stay broken, and I've learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you.”
― Jennifer Weiner



But 2016, I sure am looking forward to seeing you.




SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig