May 17, 2017

Denim skirt and leather jacket


I’ve had a love affair with round sunglasses and leather jackets for years maybe. This particular jacket I bought from Stradivarius two or three years ago even though I wasn't sure at all if this is the right model for my body type. In the end it became a favorite of mine and has been one of my go-tos ever since as I have mentioned several times already.
Having a great leather jacket that looks just as good over a flowy summer dress as it does paired with jeans and a tee is essential in every women’s wardrobe and I love this one and this one, similar to the one I’m wearing here. I also really like this pastel pink one and this one with fringes.


I pulled this gorgeous denim skirt since it’s perfect for the transition season. While I might pair it with Converse sneakers and a light top for a party this upcoming summer, it wears just as nicely with a classic leather jacket in my opinion. And as usual I’ve topped it off with my combat boots.

What do you think about this outfit? Is it something you would wear or is it too rock'n'roll for you?
Sunglasses - H&M / T-shirt - H&M / Jacket - Stradivaius / Skirt - Pull & Bear / Boots - Tally Weijl



SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig