July 18, 2017

Embroidered jumpsuit dress



I’m sure that my love for pretty things comes as no surprise. And while I like to dip my toes into some trends here and there, my true love for all things bohemian remains. This short embroidered jumpsuit dress from Zara is no exception. I squealed with excitement when I saw it a few weeks ago in the store and was so happy that they actually got my size, since it's so hard for short girls to find a dress that fits their height these days. Made from semi-sheer dotted mesh fabric, she has this gorgeous embroidery on the front and frilled sleeves. Also, believe it or not, this "dress" is actually a jumpsuit underneath, which is perfect for more windy weather. I was itching to pull it out during our time spent in Greece from the moment I hung it in my wardrobe.




Even though the main piece of this look is the Zara dress, two pieces that have been essential as well are: my wide-brim hat from H&M & my beloved fringe Stradivarius bag  (previously seen here, here and here). They’re the perfect accessories for any desert dreaming look and beyond. I would also love to pair them with this gorgeous white Zara dress with matching embroidery or this trendy off the shoulder one also from Zara.

SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig