September 5, 2017

Native


A couple of weekends ago, my boyfriend and I made the one hour drive to Berkovitsa to spent the night in the mountain. We had previously only passed through the misty forest, stopping for photos, but never staying overnight. This time, with the heat wave we currently had in the city, we thought that it's the perfect time to put our new equipment in good use. 
The nature in the Berkovitsa region, just under the Kom peak, is incredible. The temperature in the day was perfect comparing it to the city and even though in the night it got a little colder and windier, it only makes you curling up by the fire.


I’ve been living in these Tally Weijl skinny pants during this trip. They’re honestly one of my favorite things I’ve gotten a few seasons ago. The cognac color is really the best because it pairs so well with everything. They bring a bit of a 70's flair to my fall style, which is fine by me. After all my t-shirt says "70's groupie". I threw on my beloved hat and this scarf last minute before we headed out the door and I feel like they completed the look, especially the scarf with that native American print. Of course, none bohemian look is complete without some fringes, so I added my Stradivarius beige bag, but opted for these brown booties instead of my beige fringe boots, for some contrast.

***
Taking a break from city life and being in nature always makes me feel at peace. I can get pretty caught up in the craziness of life, especially with a full-time job and with the summer almost coming to an end. Definitely need more of this in my life..
Hat - H&M / T-shirt - Pull & Bear / Pants - Tally Weijl / Boots - House / Scarf - H&M / Bag - Stradivarius / Bracelets - Pull & Bear

SHARE:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig